Keystart income limits have changed – for a limited time only!
Keystart is a Western Australian Government Initiative that provides home loans to those that may not meet the deposit requirements of mainstream lenders. To date, over 10,000 people have achieved home ownership through Keystart.
It has now been announced that Keystart are making it easier for home buyers to enter the property market by increasing their income limits! This means that those that may not have fit their eligibility criteria before could now!
Below we have outlined these exciting changes:
- The income limit for singles is now $105,000 – previously $90,000
- The income limit for couples is now $130,000 – previously $115,000
- The income limit for families is now $155,000 – previously $135,000
These increased income limits apply only to those who enter into a contract of sale from 1st July 2019.
In addition to their income limits, Keystart products offer a variety of benefits to home buyers which include:
- Deposits from as low as 2%
- No lenders Mortgage Insurance
- No monthly account keeping fee
Don’t wait any longer to achieve your dreams of home ownership!
Contact us today to find out more.